Business Checking NOW
An interest-bearing checking account designed for sole proprietors and non-profit organizations which provides for low minimum balances coupled with the added benefit of monthly interest payments.
- $100 minimum balance to open
- $1,000 average daily collected balance required to avoid monthly service charge
- $1,000 minimum daily collected balance required to receive interest
- $10 monthly service charge if average collected balance is not maintained
- $.50 activity fee for each transaction in excess of 50 transactions (debit, credit or deposited items) per statement cycle
- Eligibility requirements: Only sole proprietors and non-profit organizations that qualify under IRS code section 501C (3) through 501C (13) or 501C (19) are eligible
For more information, or to open an account, please contact Account Services.